Rise Player for Android is in beta and it does not yet support the following:
- Display Screenshot
- Screen Orientation
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter a problem using Rise Player on a supported version of Android or have any feedback that you would like to share.
Supported Android Versions
Rise Player is supported on Android and Android TV versions 8.1 and 9.
Based on price and performance our recommendation is the Minix NEO T5.
Install Rise Player
To install Rise Player on your Android device:
- Go to Rise Player listing in Google Play by clicking the following link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.risevision.androidplayer You can also find it by searching Google Play Store using the keywords “Rise Player”. There may be other apps with similar names so make sure to pick Rise Player from Rise Vision.
- Select “Install” on the listing and then select the device that you would like to install it on. If you don’t see the device you want to install on, check that you are signed into Google Play with the correct account.
- Once installed, launch the Rise Player application and you will be presented with the activation screen to enter your display ID.
- Enter your Display ID and select OK.
- Success. You’ll see a 5 second countdown and your display will activate and be ready to show a schedule.