- Download the proper version of Rise Player for your Operating System, either 32-bit or 64-bit.
How to tell if you should download the 32-bit or 64-bit version?
- Once downloaded, double click the file to run it.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation.
In order to avoid Windows popups appearing in front of your digital signage, please enable automatic updates for Windows 10.
How to tell if you should download the 32-bit or 64-bit version.
- Click Windows Search on the bottom left of the desktop.
- Type “About your PC” and then select About your PC.
- In the window that pops up check the text next to System type under the Device Specifications section.