Install Rise Player on Linux
- Download the Installer from the link below
- Open Terminal and navigate to the directory the Installer was saved to.
- Enable Installer to run as an executable with the following command:
- chmod +x installer-lnx-64.sh
- Run the Installer with the following command:
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation
A User Interface will be launched for entering your Display ID. For this reason, SSH should not be used to install Rise Player
To learn more about Rise Player and Rise Player Professional take a look at About Rise Player.