You'll need a Display ID in order to complete the Installation process. See our Displays article for details on how to get one.
Install Rise Player Raspberry Pi (Rasbpian)
1. Download the Installer appropriate for your machine
2. Open Terminal and navigate to the directory the Installer was saved to.
3. Enable Installer to run as an executable with the following command:
i. chmod +x installer-lnx-armv7l.sh
4. Run the Installer with the following command:
|A User Interface will be launched for entering your Display ID. For this reason, SSH should not be used to install Rise Player|
5. When prompted enter your Display ID
6. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation