Install Rise Player Raspberry Pi (Raspbian)
Rise Player is tested and supported on Raspberry Pi 3B with a Class 10 SD card.
Note: Linux Terminals are case sensitive. You'll need to enter the commands in this article exactly as they are shown. CAPS lock should be disabled.
- Do not use the sudo command to install Rise Player. The installation will fail.
- Download the Installer from the link below
Download Rise Player for Pi
- Open Terminal and navigate to the directory the Installer was saved to.
- Enable Installer to run as an executable with the following command:
chmod +x installer-lnx-armv7l.sh
- Run the Installer with the following command:
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation.
A User Interface will be launched for entering your Display ID. For this reason, SSH should not be used to install Rise Player
To learn more about Rise Player take a look at About Rise Player.