To activate your display, follow the installation instructions for the media player you are using and enter its unique display ID. You will be prompted to enter the ID during installation.
To install Rise Vision on a display, you have 3 options;
- Use a dedicated media player connected to your display and install the Rise Player software for your operating system;
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- If you don’t have a media player, we recommend the low-cost Android Minix NEO T5. Install instructions for Android are here.
Or you can talk to your preferred hardware vendor or purchase a pre-configured media player from our partners;
Linux Celeron NUC
Windows i3 NUC
- Or you can use any display that can show a web page full screen such as collaboration displays used in a class or meeting room;
or a device that you manage from a Mobile Device Management platform such as Radix.
To do this, use a full-screen browser to show the following URL:
Replace [DISPLAYID] in the URL with your display ID.
To get the display ID, log into your account at risevision.com and click on Displays or click this link. Next, either;
- If you don’t have an unused display ID to use, click on “Add Display” to create a new one. Name your display by clicking on the pencil, then click “Save” to get your display ID and setup instructions.
- If you already created your display but haven’t activated it, click on its name in the displays list. Its display ID and setup instructions will be shared at the top.
- If you’re replacing a media player for a display that was already activated, click on the name of that display. Next, click on the “Media Player Actions” drop-down on the right, and then on “Install Display” to view its display ID and setup instructions.
Once you’ve entered your display ID and completed the setup, content will start playing on your display. The display’s status will also be changed to “online” in the display list at risevision.com.