ScreenBeam’s digital signage feature can be used to run Rise Vision automatically when you are not casting to the display.
Configure your ScreenBeam to show Rise Vision
- Connect to the ScreenBeam access point on your laptop or PC. Open your browser to the URL http://192.168.26.1 to open your ScreenBeam receiver’s Local Management Interface.
- Go to the Digital Signage tab and select “Enable” for digital signage.
- Select the display mode you'd like to use, then copy the following URL and paste it into the source URL field:
- Click “Apply” to save your configuration.
- On the ScreenBeam's screen, you should see the activation screen for Rise Vision. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your display.
Now your ScreenBeam will play your Rise Vision content based on the display mode you have set.