Supported Fire OS Versions
Rise Player is supported only on Fire OS 7.
The following features are not supported:
- Display Control
If you do not already have a Fire OS device, we recommend the Fire TV Stick 4K MAX which can be purchased from Amazon.
Install Rise Player
- From the Fire OS home screen, go to “Find” and search for Rise Vision.
- Choose the Rise Vision Player app from the list of results and choose “Get”.
- After the app installs, return to the home screen by pressing the home button on your remote.
- Go to the Apps menu and launch Rise Vision.
- Enter your Display ID and choose “OK” to activate your display and start showing content.
Use a dedicated Amazon account to simplify setup
Before purchasing a Fire OS device, consider creating a dedicated Amazon account for your school or business’ digital signage.
By using a dedicated account for your signage, you can have peace of mind that your personal details aren’t linked to the device. The first time you set up a Fire OS device, your WiFi details will be saved to the account. All future devices can then use Amazon’s Frustration-Free Setup feature to join your WiFi network.
Prevent unauthorized use
The Fire TV remote is required to interact with a Fire TV device, so it’s recommended to keep the remote for your device in a secure location.
To make sure only authorized users can use the remote to make changes to the device, you should also enable Parental Controls and set a PIN.
- Go to the Settings menu and choose Preferences.
- Choose Parental Controls.
- Enable Parental Controls and set your PIN.
- Make sure all settings are enabled:
- Parental Controls
- PIN Protect Purchases
- All Viewing Restrictions
- PIN Protect App Launches
- PIN Protect Amazon Photos App
Note that it’s still possible to close Rise Player with the remote while Parental Controls are enabled, but it won’t be possible to make other changes without the PIN.