Display Monitoring is a service that continuously monitors the status of your Display and sends you an email notification if your Display goes offline. When your Display has recovered and is online, a follow up notification will be sent to let you know.
How does Display Monitoring work?
Display Monitoring continuously checks if a Display is online. If the Display is offline for 15 minutes an offline notification email is sent. Once the Display is back online for 15 minutes an online notification email is sent.
How do I enable Display Monitoring?
- From your Display List select the Display you want to enable Display Monitoring for
- Select the Checkbox to enable Display Monitoring
- Enter a comma-separated list of email addresses you want email notifications to be sent in the Email Recipients field. For example; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Use the Monitoring Timeline to change or modify this schedule to be what works best for you.
Note: If your Media Player your Display is configured to reboot nightly the Display Monitoring service will only send you an email notification if your Display fails to reconnect after it has restarted.
What time offset does the Display Monitoring use?
If you have configured your Display to be monitored during specific times, the Display Monitoring service will use the time offset defined with the Display Address. You can find Display Address on the same Display Settings page used to enable Display Monitoring.
If your Display is configured to use Company Address then the Display Monitoring service will use the time offset configured on your Company Settings.
To access your Company Settings page,
- Log into Rise Vision Apps
- Select your profile in the top of the page
- Then select Company Settings