You can use Rise Vision and Airtame together to make collaboration and communication easy on all the screens in your school. Once it’s set up, your Airtame screens will automatically show your content from Rise Vision when they aren’t in use for streaming.
If you have alerts set up on your account, Rise Vision can even interrupt a stream on an Airtame screen to show important emergency alerts and safety information.
This quick video goes over how to set up a Rise Vision display on Airtame Cloud:
If you are setting up Rise Vision on multiple Airtame screens, you should follow these instructions once per screen.
Obtain your Display ID
- Log in at risevision.com.
- Click on Displays.
- Click on Add Display.
- Give your Display a name. Leave the Activation Code field blank.
- Click Save.
- Find the Display ID in the list of options on the left and copy it.
Activate the Display on Airtame Cloud
- Log in at airtame.cloud.
- On the top-right, click on the “Screens” tab.
- Click on the screen you are setting up.
- In the settings on the left, choose “Signage”.
- Click on “Add default playlist”.
- Scroll down to “Rise Vision” and click on it.
- In the Display ID field, paste in the Display ID you obtained earlier.
- Click Save, and then click Save again.
- At the top of your screen settings, click “Apply Changes”.
- Your screen will now show content from Rise Vision automatically when nobody is streaming to the screen.