Airtame is a hardware-enabled SaaS platform, offering wireless screen sharing, digital signage, and remote device management for schools and businesses.
With Airtame and Rise Vision you can expand the reach of your digital signage to your displays in classrooms and meeting rooms.
When Airtame wireless screen sharing isn't in use your Rise Vision content can show on all of your Airtame devices. This allows you to get more out of your investment in classroom and meeting room displays and helps keep your audience informed.
How to set up Rise Vision on Airtame Cloud
1. Create a new display inside your Rise Vision account.
2. Copy the Display ID after creating your new Rise Vision display.
3. Go to airtame.cloud, go to the Screens tab and find the Airtame device that you would like to deploy Rise Vision on. Select the device and click 'Edit settings'
4. Once the content settings are open, click 'Add' under 'Looped Content'
5. Find the Rise Vision application, select it, then copy and paste your display ID into the field. After that click on 'Save' and then on 'Apply changes'
Now Rise Vision will start loading on your Airtame devices and you can define which presentations and schedules (from your Rise Vision account) you want to display on the Airtame powered screen. This allows you to utilize the vast template library of Rise Vision and even to benefit from features like Rise Visions emergency alert system that shows a warning on the screen during critical events.
Special offer on Rise Vision licenses for Airtame Cloud Plus customers
Get 50% off the first year for each new annual Rise Vision license you purchase to use with an Airtame Cloud license. This offer is available for all Airtame Cloud licenses purchased by K-12 and higher education institutions from May 1st, 2021 until August 31st, 2021, the offer can be redeemed until December 31st, 2021.
Contact Airtame or your local resellers to purchase your Airtame Cloud license. Then go to https://www.risevision.com/airtame to submit your proof of purchase and receive your discounted Rise Vision licenses.
- Note that each Airtame device needs a unique display ID from Rise Vision and you can therefore not deploy Rise Vision in bulk on Airtame devices.
- If set as part of a playlist or schedule, the Rise Vision content will only be shown according to those set schedules. Learn more about lopped content and scheduled content.
- Emergency alerts will only show on Airtame when the screen is not being streamed to and is set/scheduled to have Rise Vision as the background content. If you want to ensure that all screens are showing emergency alerts during an emergency you will have to stop all streams from the Airtame Cloud admin panel. Learn more about achieving this with the moderator tool.
- Rise Vision display management features like reboot, restart, screenshot, display control, reporting IP address and MAC address won't work with Airtame devices. If you require these controls or information you can access them through your Airtame Cloud dashboard.
- Large amounts of video will not work well on Airtame devices. Optimize videos or reduce the amount of video in your Rise Vision schedule for the best performance on Airtame devices.
- The Rise Vision Twitter Widget and HTTP web pages scheduled through Rise Vision will not work on Airtame devices. The pre-designed Rise Vision Twitter templates will work.