All Employees have the following Time Away;
- no Time Away within your first 3 months of employment,
- after your first 3 months you are eligible for 4 weeks (20 workdays) of Time Away earned on a prorated basis throughout the balance of your employment year,
- after your first year of employment 6 weeks (30 workdays),
- after 2 years of employment 7 weeks (35 workdays), and
- after 4 years of employment 8 weeks (40 workdays).
It’s important to note that Time Away includes sick days, stat days, and holidays.
Time Away is not cumulative, you use it, or you lose it, and it is up to you to track your Time Away and make sure that you stick within these guidelines. And when planning vacations you need to coordinate with your peers to make sure that your team has coverage during our workdays and that you have delegated to your designates with authority and full disclosure of everything that they must cover.
If you are Part-Time we include 4% vacation pay with your regular earnings.
We expect people not to use their remaining waking hours and vacations to work on side projects that leave them exhausted. If you are full-time, focus full-time on us, and when not working, rest and enjoy. If you want to work for us and do side projects, that’s no problem, be Part-Time.