Web pages are very versatile and can be used to show all sorts of dynamic content, from embeddable third-party applications to interactive touch-enabled content.
Before you add a web page to your Rise Vision display, make sure you have permission from the web page’s owner to do so. In most cases, Rise Vision will let you know if something needs to be done by the web page’s administrator.
For a web page to be viewable on a Rise Vision display, it must be publicly accessible. Pages that require a login cannot be shown.
The easiest way to add a web page to your Rise Vision display is to use the Web Page Fullscreen template. This short video goes over the process:
- Create a presentation from the Web Page Fullscreen template.
- In the list of options on the left, choose Web Page.
- Paste the web page’s URL into the “Web Page URL” field.
- If you need the web page to refresh regularly, set a refresh interval and make sure to leave “Unload web page when not visible” selected.
- Set the Zoom level to adjust the size at which elements on the web page are loaded.
- If viewers are intended to click or touch options on the web page, such as on a touch screen kiosk, select “Allow Interaction”.
Once you’re done creating your playlist, click on the “Publish” button on the top-right to publish your presentation to your Rise Vision display.