As of Fire OS version 7, your Fire TV Stick has a built-in check that will ask if you are still watching every 4 hours and prompt for input using the Fire TV remote. If the prompt is missed, all apps will be closed and your Fire TV Stick will go to sleep.
This article covers how to change your Fire TV Stick settings to change this behavior.
- On your Fire TV remote, press the home button to return to the Fire TV Stick's home screen.
- On the home screen, choose "Settings".
- In settings, choose "Preferences".
- Choose "Data Usage Monitoring".
- Find "Still Watching" and set it to OFF.
After changing this setting, start Rise Vision Player again on your Fire TV Stick and let it run for at least 4 hours to confirm the issue has been resolved.
If you continue to experience issues where the Rise Vision Player app is closing, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!