Adding a Google Slides presentation is seamless using our pre-made Google Slides Template. It allows you to add a public slide presentation and set a specific duration for the slides.
This quick video goes over how to show Google Slides on your display:
To add a Google Slides presentation to your display:
- In Google Slides, click on File > Share > Publish to Web.
- Click on "Publish" to publish the slides publicly if you haven't already.
- Copy the URL.
- In Rise Vision, create a presentation from the Google Slides template.
- Click on the Slides component in the list of options on the left.
- Paste the URL you copied in step 3 into the URL field. Set the desired duration per slide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my Google Slideshow need to be shared publicly?
Yes, your Google Slideshow needs to be shared publicly, follow these instructions to share it publicly.
Does Google Slides work when the Display isn’t connected to the internet or when it starts offline?
Google Slides does not work offline and if your Display starts offline it will not show content.
How often does the Google Slideshow refresh?
Your display will look for updates to your Google Slideshow every hour on the hour. Any changes you make should be reflected on your display automatically within the hour.