The easiest way to show upcoming events on your Rise Vision display is to use one of our Calendar templates. You can link the template to your Google Calendar to have it automatically show calendar events.
This brief video goes over the process:
- Create a presentation from one of our calendar templates.
- To configure the calendar, click on the “Google Calendar” option on the left.
- If you’re not already signed into Google, sign in to access your calendars.
- In the “Calendar” drop-down, choose the calendar you’d like to use.
- Set how much time ahead you would like the calendar to display. Note that if there are no events in that period, nothing will be shown on the calendar.
- Once you’re done making changes, click on “Publish” to add your calendar to your display.
When a change is made to your Google Calendar, it will sync to your display in about 5 minutes.