In order to display events from a Google Calendar in a Presentation, you must first make the calendar public and get its corresponding Google Calendar ID so you can link to it using the Google Calendar Widget.
Google Apps users: Your domain's administrator may restrict your sharing settings. If you you don't see some sharing settings, contact your domain administrator.
Make the Google Calendar public
- Open the Google Calendar you are using.
- In the top right, click the Settings gear icon.
- Click the calendar that you would like to make public under the "Settings for my calendars" section.
- Click the "Make available to public" checkbox
- Click OK in the Warning box to complete the process. The calendar is now public and the events it contains can be shown on a Display using the Google Calendar Widget.
Get the Google Calendar ID
You need the Google Calendar ID in order to link your calendar to the Google Calendar Widget.
The steps below continue from where you left off in the above procedure.
- Scroll down to the "Integrate calendar" section in your calendar's Settings.
- You'll find the Calendar ID listed there.